Remove Blackheads With One Simple And Effective Trick [VIDEO]
Every individual, and especially women dreams about a clear, healthy and radiant skin, as it makes us look beautiful and attractive. Blackheads are very small pimples with no skin on them, and because of that when they become exposed to air and moisture they oxidize and turn into brown-black color particles that are called as blackheads.
Blackheads can happen to anyone irrespective or age and sex but primarily, this is a teenage problem. Sometimes blackheads, soft enough, can be eliminated by scrubbing. In another hand, some can very difficult to remove. If you are prone to blackheads and looking for some solution that is quick and painless, then you are at the right place.
This article will reveal the best way to get rid of the annoying blackheads, painlessly, and quickly!
You will need
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Mint toothpaste
- 2-3 ice cubes
- Small bowl
HOW TO USE
- In the bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of mint toothpaste and a tablespoon of salt. You will get a paste that should be applied on the nose.
- Leave the paste on the nose for 5 minutes in order to dry, and then, put some water and massage gently in circular motion.
- Later, in order to close the pores, you need to rub the ice cubes on the nose, and then, dry it. At the end dry your nose.
- This is all you need to do! Your nose will be completely clear of blackheads!
WHY THIS INGREDIENT WORKS:
Salt is a natural antibacterial agent and helps defoliate the skin. Salt can never dissolve in toothpaste and therefore, this is the best combination.
Mint in the toothpaste works in the way to open your pores and kill any bacteria. Toothpaste deep cleans the pores and plucks out the blackheads.
• Your nose might turn up red, but the redness will disappear after a short time.
• Those who have dry skin should use a moisturizer after the treatment.
• It is very important to do the massaging very gently.