Blackheads are small bumps that appear on your skin due to clogged hair follicles. These bumps are called “blackheads” because the surface looks dark or black. Blackheads are a mild type of acne that usually form on the face, but they can also appear on the back, chest, neck, arms, and shoulders.
Some factors can increase your chances of developing acne and blackheads, including:
- producing too much body oil
- accumulation of the p. acnes bacteria (propionibacterium acnes) on the skin
- irritation of the hair follicles when dead skins cells don’t shed on a regular basis
- undergoing hormonal changes that cause an increase in oil production during the teen years, during menstruation, or while taking birth control pills
- taking certain drugs, such as corticosteroids, lithium, or androgens
Today we will show you the secret of carefully removing the nasty black stains with the help of proven home remedy.
- a brush for facial cleaning
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- sterile gauze
- water (you can use a decoction of chamomile)
- 1/2 tsp of white clay
- 1/4 tsp of yogurt (can also cream)
How To Prepare
Step 1. Mix the toothpaste with the salt by using a brush for cleaning the face. Apply the mixture on the problem areas and rub gently. Then wash your face with warm water or chamomile tea.
Step 2. Then, take the sterile gauze and cut a small piece from it. Put some warm water on it, or chamomile tea. Apply it on your face, leaving it on for 25 min.
Step 3. Stir the clay and the yogurt until you get a smooth mixture. Apply the mixture directly on the affected areas and let it act 10 minutes. Wash your face with cold water or chamomile tea. The black spots will disappear very quickly!
Note that it’s recommended to use this remedy once weekly for best results.