How to Make Ginger Plaster for Various Pains and Rheumatic Problems
Ginger is among the healthiest (and most delicious) spices on the planet. It is loaded with nutrients and bioactive compounds that have powerful benefits for your body and brain. Ginger is very beneficial to relieve muscle soreness, arthritis, headaches and to boost blood flow.
You can use it in various ways, fresh, powdered, dried, and added in meals or juices. However, today you’ll learn a totally different way to use this potent root in order to reap all of its health benefits.
We talk about ginger press
This press is a natural remedial local application where a solution made from ginger cures and relieves pain caused by rheumatism, swollen veins like varicose veins, muscle soreness, and muscle sprain. It targets the source of pain by penetrating the skin.This DIY remedy will penetrate deeply into your skin, target the root cause of your pain, and eliminate it quickly. Here’s how to prepare it:
- 1 ginger root
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp., of course, sea salt
How To Prepare
1. Pound the ginger very well.
2. Peel the garlic.
3. By using mortar and pestle mix the 3 ingredients until you get a combined mixture.
4. Take a sheet of plastic film and place the mixture on it.
5. Carefully apply the mixture on the affected area.
6. With the bandage secure the plastic film around the affected area.
7. It is recommended to leave the ginger press for about 6 hours.
However, don’t use it to treat open wounds, but only for issues like joint pain. The root is an exceptional natural remedy that can treat various types of inflammation, such as the one caused by the Coz-2 enzyme.