Every woman wants to have perfectly shaped breasts throughout her life. Sadly, this is not possible in most cases. Breast sagging is a natural process that happens with age wherein the breasts lose their suppleness and elasticity. Breast sagging does not just happen after the age of 40, it can also occur at the younger age.
Breasts do not have muscle. They are made of fat, connective tissues, and milk-producing glands, and they need proper care to keep them in good shape.
Some of the factors that result in breast sagging include poor nutrition, pregnancy, breastfeeding, rapid weight loss, menopause, weight gain, and aging. In some cases wearing wrong fitted bra can also result in sagging of the breasts.
There are a number of home remedies for regaining the firmness of saggy breasts, including regular pectoral exercises, olive oil massaging, ice massaging, cucumber and egg mask, vegetable oils and essential oils in different forms.
Women that do not have the desired look of their breasts can have low self-confidence. Even though many people believe that it is impossible to perk up the breasts but we are happy to tell you that actually, it is possible. We’ll demonstrate to you generally accepted methods to set up a straightforward cure of 2 fixings which will liven up your bosoms and firm the bosom tissue.
First Home Remedy
The only ingredient for this is virgin olive oil.
Lay in your bed, with some pillows behind your back. Taka some oil in your hands and rub them together. Place one hand on each breast and make small circles around both of them in a massaging motion. Make 10 circles around each breast, and you’re done!
If you’ve got lots of excess oil, you can take it off with a towel but leave some on because the oil makes your skin more elastic.
Do this every day or at least 3 times a week and it will make your breasts firmer.
Second Home Remedy
Breast Mask: Some people also choose to use a breast mask once a week. To prepare the mask, grind a cucumber and add an egg yolk, then add some butter or natural cream into the mixture. Blend the ingredients into a paste and apply it to your breasts, allowing it to sit for around 15 – 20 minutes. Then, wash it off. This technique will help strengthen the tissues of the breast and add firmness to them.
Third Home Remedy
Ice massage is also considered very effective to regain firmness in sagging breasts and uplift them. The cold temperature will cause the tissue to contract, in turn making the breasts appear firmer and more lifted.
- Take 2 ice cubes and massage them in circular motions around each of your breasts for 1 minute only.
- Dry the breasts with a soft towel and immediately put on a properly fitting bra.
- Stay in a reclining position for 30 minutes.
- Do this at regular intervals throughout the day.
Note: Do not expose your breasts to the ice for more than 1 minute at a time as it can cause numbness.
Home Remedy 4
Vitamin E, Honey, and Egg White Breast Tightening Mask
You will need Vitamin E (1 tablespoon), honey (1 teaspoon) and an egg white
- Add all the above ingredients in a bowl (one tablespoon of vitamin E, one teaspoon of honey and one egg white).
- Make a paste by mixing all the ingredients.
- Gently massage your breast for 3 to 5 minutes by applying this paste on your breasts.
- Wear any bra that will not absorb the mask. The bra should be fitted to your breasts and not loose.
- After about 30-45 minutes, you can remove the bra and wash your boobs with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process every day and you should be starting to see visible results after about 7 days of use.
EXTRA TIPS FOR A PERFECTLY TIGHT BREASTS – (EXERCISE)
Start with lying on the back on a bench, bed or mat. In each hand, you should have 5-pound weight and after that to raise your arms straight above the chest and after that to lower them as far as you can on your sides and after that to again raise them up. Repeat the same procedure again. Do 3 sets of 10 every second day and this will improve the muscles under the breasts and in the upper chest.