The flawless beauty can come from the outside look, in specific, the perfect, glowing and flawless skin. The reality is that the modern girls have spent so much time and money on skin care in hopes of maintaining a perfect look.
Instead of throwing away your money and experimenting on your skin, it’s better to switch to some easy home remedies that help you obtain flawless skin.
Many of us know that potato is used to clear the under eye dark circles. Many of us did not know how the potato is beneficial for the skin care and beauty care. Potato can lighten the dark skin complexion, the potato can cure the blemishes and in many treat the beauty and skin problems.
Potato helps in treating many skin problems like eczema, acne, dark circles under eyes, discolouration etc. It has many benefits for skin and the property of potato for skin whitening or depigmentation does wonder on the skin. Potato for skin whitening could be a great option as it is a natural bleach for the skin.
Green tea is rich in antioxidants and protects skin against free radicals, which are associated with disease and aging. Aside from this, researchers also found out that green tea is capable of reviving dry skin cells and eventually nourish your skin. Green tea extract when applied before sun exposure can reduce your chances of getting sunburn.
Sugar is a natural source of glycolic acid, an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that penetrates the skin and breaks down the “glue” that bonds skin cells, encouraging cell turnover and generating fresher, younger-looking skin.
Coconut oil can preserve the smoothness of the face by keeping it wrinkle-free. Collagen, a structural protein in the inner layers of skin, is what keeps the skin elastic and smooth. It may breakdown due to the effect of UV rays, pollution, smoking, and physical injuries. Replacement of collagen is necessary to counteract the effects of its breakdown.
It has been found that coconut oil has the ability to penetrate deep into the skin. The triglycerides in the oil attract protein molecules, ensuring timely repair of the collagen layer.
Rice is a natural anti-aging and oil-absorbing properties make them good for acne-prone and dull mature skin. It’s also a good anti-inflammatory and skin whitening agent that soothes sunburned skin and makes skin smooth and fairer naturally.
How to prepare the scrub?
The procedure consists of two preparation parts:
Green Tea Infused Oil
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 green tea bags
- Make a double boiler by adding a few inches of water in a large saucepan. Heat the pan on low flame. In a heat safe glass bowl, add coconut oil and green tea leaves and place the glass bowl on top of a saucepan. Stir occasionally until coconut oil is melted.
- Now, remove the glass bowl from the top of the large saucepan and keep it aside for 10-15 minutes, so that green tea leaves get properly infused with coconut oil.
- Using a cheesecloth, strain the infused oil into another jar or a clean bowl when it cools down. Squeeze as much of the oil out as you can. You can keep this green tea infused oil for a year in an airtight jar.
- 1 medium sized potato
- 2 tablespoon rice powder
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoon green tea infused oil
- some extra green tea leaves(optional)
- Peel the potato and wash it properly and remove all the dirt from potato. Now, cut the potato into small cubes.
- Put the cut potato pieces in a blender and blend them into a fine paste.
- Now, combine the green tea leaves, potato paste, green tea infused oil, sugar and rice powder. Mix well and make a smooth exfoliating scrub.
Gently massage the skin for 3-5 minutes and keep it for 10-15 minutes. Wash it off with normal water and apply moisturizer. Repeat this regularly for fast and desired result.