A little bit of belly fat is actually good for you: it protects your stomach, intestines, and other delicate organs. Everyone has some belly fat, even people who have flat abs. That’s normal. But too much belly fat can affect your health in a way that other fat doesn’t.
Getting rid of your belly bulge is important for more than just vanity’s sake. Excess abdominal fat—particularly visceral fat, the kind that surrounds your organs and puffs your stomach into a “beer gut”—is a predictor of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, insulin resistance, and some cancers.
The exercise is crucial if you intend to have a healthy, flat and nice looking belly. It is a well known rule that the abs are shaping 10% in the gym and 90% in the kitchen. Your success in weight loss depends on the diet you are consuming and the type of your body.
There are lots of healthy foods that can be added to your daily meals to increase your fat burning potential and the ability to lose stomach fat, items that you already use on a daily basis.
However, the drink won’t work on its own – you need to consume it along a healthy diet and exercise to see the results. Stick to it and you may lose up to 1 cm. every day!
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 2 teaspoons of ACV
- 50 ml. of soda water
- 150 ml. of grapefruit juice
How To Prepare
- The first step is to dissolve the honey in the grapefruit juice. Afterward, add the apple cider vinegar and the water.
- Drink this amazing drink 2 times daily, 15 minutes before your lunch and dinner as well.
- Grapefruit juice is used for treating problems with weight for a long period of time.
- The secret is in all flavonoids which help the organism to eliminate the excess of liquids and it also fights against cellulite.
Note: the drink is not recommended for people suffering from gastrointestinal disorders. We suggest consulting a doctor before starting with the process.